Ride With Bel-Ray Official Rules:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Contest Entry Period: The Ride with Bel-Ray Testimonial contest begins at 12:00:01AM (CST) on 08/11/2020 and ends at 11:59:59PM (CST) on 10/3/2020 Sponsor: Calumet Branded Products, LLC. 2780 Waterfront Pkwy. E. Dr., Indianapolis, IN 46214. U.S. law governs contest. Void where prohibited by law.
- Eligibility: The Bel-Ray Testimonial contest is open to individuals who are: legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or Canada; and age 18 or older. Sponsor and prize providers of the contest: Bel-Ray Lubricants/Calumet Branded Products, LLC. 2780 Waterfront Pkwy. E. Dr., Indianapolis, IN 46214. Bel-Ray, and their respective affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies and anyone involved with the Testimonial Campaign, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win.
- How to Enter: Participants will film a testimonial video of one minute or less explaining why they use Bel-Ray product/s, how long they’ve used Bel-Ray product/s, and what their favorite product/s are. The video must be posted as a public post to the participant’s personal social media page and include the hashtag #RideWithBelRay. The post must also challenge three friends to post their own testimonial either in the video or the post text, and those three people must be tagged in the post. Bel-Ray will select 30 fan testimonials to feature on the Bel-Ray social media pages and enter into a voting competition hosted on www.Belray.com. Voting will be open for 4 days.
- Prizes: Five (5) total winners will be selected based on the number of votes their entry receives. Winners of the #RideWithBelRay social campaign would be announced via Facebook/Instagram live by Cody on/or around Friday, October 9, 2020. The Grand Prize will go to the entry with the most votes, and subsequent Prizes #2-5 going to the entries with the most votes in descending order, as follows:
- 1st Place Prize: Bundle of Bel-Ray products (5 cases, $875.00) and BelRay SWAG (Hat, Shirt, Socks, $36.00).
- 2nd Place Prize: Bundle of Bel-Ray products (3 cases, $525.00) and BelRay SWAG (Hat, Shirt, Socks, $36.00).
- 3rd Place Prize: Bundle of Bel-Ray products (1 case, $175.00) and BelRay SWAG (Hat, Shirt, Socks, $36.00).
- 4th Place Prize: BelRay SWAG (Hat, Shirt, Socks, $72.00).
- 5th Place Prize: BelRay SWAG (Hat, Shirt, Socks, $72.00).
- Odds of winning: This depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Entry Period. Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes and fees, if any. No substitution permitted or cash equivalent, except in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize will be awarded to the individual who submitted an Entry and is non-transferable.
- Selection of Winner: During the duration between 10/5/2020 – 10/8/2020, fans will vote on best #RidewithBelRay testimonial story on the Ride with Bel-Ray landing page at [insert landing page URL]. Fans may submit one vote for their favorite testimonial from the contest. Prizes will go to top 5 Ride with Bel-Ray testimonial winners with a grand prize going to first place, and smaller prizes going to second through fifth place. The winners will be determined based on the number of votes, on or about 10/9/2020. Cody Wolf will announce the Grand Prize winner on a Facebook video hosted from Bel-Ray’s Facebook and/or Instagram Business Account on or about 10/9/2020. We reserve the right to exclude any entries that do not qualify and/or that violate the standards of our Online Community.
- Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified in the following ways:
- Two (2) direct messages from Bel-Ray’s branded social media channels, on whichever social media platform the entrant used to enter the contest (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). If a potential prize winner does not respond to the winner notification messages (message will be sent 2 times over a 7-day period), or if said message is returned as undeliverable, or if an entrant is otherwise found to be ineligible, does not provide required information, or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, the potential prize winner will forfeit the prize, and an alternate winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner. All decisions and results of Sponsor are final and binding. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each winner’s name, prize won, town where winner is located and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. The prize providers may be sending winners the prizes to the address provided by the winners.
- Two (2) emails will be sent as a secondary notification measure for potential winners that are unresponsive and/or unreachable by social media direct message. Contact emails will be provided by the potential winners with their contest submission.
- General: Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), release, defend and hold harmless the Contest Entities, as well as the respective employees, officers, directors and agents of each (“Released Parties”), from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, indirect or direct damages, including consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of any prize. The Winners acknowledge that the Sponsor and all other businesses concerned with this contest and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty or representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize except that such prize shall be subject to manufacturer’s standard warranty. Sponsor will not be liable if Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire; flood; earthquake; explosion; labor dispute or strike; act of God or public enemy; satellite or equipment failure; riot or civil disturbance; terrorist threat or activity; war (declared or undeclared); or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation; or order of any court or other cause not within Sponsor’s control. Entrants assume all liability for any injury, including death or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this contest or use or redemption of any prize. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or any combination thereof; (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the contest; or (iv) the failure of any third-party to comply with the instructions and proper administration of this contest. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any contest it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and terminate the contest if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the contest), or to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. This contest shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws rules, which could cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL & CIVIL LAWS, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR’S FAILURE
- Winners Name: Winners' first names and first initial of surname will be made public on Bel-Ray’s social media accounts when the contest and voting has ended. Inquiries regarding winners, prizes and all other details pertaining to Bel-Ray’s Ride with Bel-Ray Testimonial Contest can be mailed to Calumet Branded Products, LLC. 2780 Waterfront Pkwy. E. Dr., Indianapolis, IN 46214.
This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, nor is Facebook, Instagram or Twitter associated with the contest in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the contest must be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. Instagram is a trademark of Instagram, Inc. Twitter is a trademark of Twitter, Inc.