RCH BIKE GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF AN ENTRY WINNING. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The RCH Bike Giveaway (“Promotion”) is offered and open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous states of the United States (excluding Florida and New York) and District of Columbia, at least 18 years old, and of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at time of participation. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives (and their immediate families (mother, father, sister, brother, any child, husband, wife)), and those living in the same household of the foregoing of Bel-Ray Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and any companies or individuals that are involved in the Promotion are not eligible. By participating, you agree to and to be bound by these Official Rules and Regulations (“Official Rules”) and to all decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Promotion is not sponsored by or affiliated with Suzuki or Ricky Carmichael. Void where prohibited
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion period begins at 9:00am (Eastern) on March 1, 2013 and ends at 5:00pm (Eastern) on July 4, 2013. All entries must be received by 5:00pm (Eastern) on July 4, 2013.
3. ENTRY: No purchase is necessary to enter nor will a purchase increase the chances of an entry winning.
For Individuals: To enter, complete an entry form available at www.belray.com/rch-contest or fill out a postcard with your name, address including city, state, zip code, date of birth, daytime telephone number, and e-mail address, and mail it to Bel-Ray Company, Inc., Attention: Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 526, Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727. Limit: One (1) entry per entry form. If a properly completed entry form is received along with an original dated receipt showing a purchase between 3/1/13 and 7/1/2013 of $50.00 - $99.99 of Bel-Ray products, an additional one (1) entry will be added to the drawing for that individual. If a properly completed entry form is received along with an original dated receipt showing a purchase between 3/1/13 and 7/1/2013 of $100.00 or more of Bel-Ray products, an additional three (3) entries will be added to the drawing for that individual.
For Dealers: To enter, complete an entry form available at www.belray.com/rch-contest or fill out a postcard with the your name, the Dealer name, address, phone number, and e-mail address and mail it to Bel-Ray Company, Inc.. Attention: Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 526, Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727. If a properly completed entry form is received along with an original dated receipt showing a purchase between 3/1/13 and 7/1/2013 of $1000.00 - $1499.99 of Bel-Ray products, an additional one (1) entry will be added to the drawing for that Dealer. If a properly completed entry form is received along with an original dated receipt showing a purchase between 3/1/13 and 7/1/2013 of $1500.00 or more of Bel-Ray products, an additional three (3) entries will be added to the drawing for that Dealer.
Any incomplete entry forms will be void. Any unreadable, forged, false, copied, altered, illegible, or duplicative receipts will not be considered and will void the entry form and any other entry forms associated with that receipt and forfeit any prizes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of entrant or completeness of an entry, Sponsor shall have the sole discretion to disqualify or void the entry. Sponsor is not liable for lost, late, misplaced, delayed, illegible, altered, misdirected, incomplete, or otherwise defective entry forms. All entry forms and receipts become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission of a completed entry form does not constitute proof of receipt or proof of entry in Sweepstakes. Entries submitted by individuals ineligible to participate under these Official Rules will be disqualified and result in forfeiture of any prizes.
4. PRIZES: At the end of the promotion period, One (1) winner will be drawn from all valid entries received during the promotion period for an autographed 2013 Suzuki RMZ450 Ricky Carmichael Race Replica bike (valued at $4500.00) (“Grand Prize”). During the promotion period, at the end of each week, One (1) winner will be drawn from all valid entries received that week for a Bel-Ray American Made T-Shirt (valued at $19.99) (“Weekly Prize”). Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed in these Official Rules and any other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor who reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. All applicable taxes and delivery costs associated with the prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about July 6, 2013 from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions with respect to the selection of winners are final. Each potential winner will be notified by e-mail, telephone and/or mail (in the sole discretion of Sponsor). The potential winners will also be listed on the Sponsor’s website at www..belray.com on or about July 6, 2013. All potential winners are subject to confirmation of compliance with this rules by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event that any potential winner does not respond to any such prize notification within three (3) days of being notified, a disqualification will result and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing upon Sponsor's request), except where prohibited by law, to Sponsor's use of his/her name, image, photo, picture, portrait, or other likeness, and/or other indicia of identity, and biographical information for promotional/advertising/trade purposes, including the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times, without additional compensation or consideration, and without notification, review or approval.
Prizes are not transferable and may not be given, bartered, sold, or exchanged for another prize. All taxes on any prize awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and you give your express permission to be contacted by e-mail, telephone and/or mail. 1. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if, in Sponsor's sole determination, the integrity of the Promotion has been or could be compromised, or the Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion, in whole or in part, and if possible, to select the winner from entries received prior to the action taken or as otherwise may be deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. 2. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if, according to Sponsor's sole judgment, entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. An entrant will also be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, if the entrant attempts (a) to enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; (b) provides information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (c) attempts to disrupt the Promotion or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Should Sponsor determine that entrant has engaged in such conduct, disqualification shall not represent the sole remedy available to Sponsor. Sponsor's failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. 3. Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates and the directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies of each will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, illegible, inaudible, garbled, distorted or damaged transmissions; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications - related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor, or (d) any printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or any materials associated with the Promotion. 4. Only the number of prizes listed in the Official Rules will be awarded. 5. Sponsor is not responsible for contacting any participant if that participant has changed contact information and failed to provide Sponsor in a timely manner with the proper contact information when such information is required.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual from the Promotion that it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process, or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting, or be, in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or interfere in any manner with any aspect or portion of this Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, copied, or like entry methods, will void all such entries by any such methods, and will disqualify any participant using such methods.
Sponsor shall not be liable in the event it disqualifies any individual in violation of these Official Rules, including as set forth above any individual that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, believes or is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ANY PARTICIPATING PROMOTIONAL COMPANIES OR PRIZE PROVIDERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
7. INDEMNIFICATION: each participant, as a condition of participating, releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless sponsor, the prize provider, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person(s), including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in any promotion related activity, or participation in this promotion. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her prize after it has been delivered.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: This Promotion is subject only to the laws of the State of New Jersey. Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Additionally, Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, participants in the Promotion agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, or the administration of the Promotion or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration, to take place in the State of New Jersey, U.S.A. pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to conflicts of law doctrine.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize Winner, if any, send a self-addressed, first class stamped envelope to: Bel-Ray Company, Inc., P.O. Box 526, Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727.
11. SPONSOR: Bel-Ray Company, Inc., P.O. Box 526, Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727.