Introducing Bel-Ray No-Tox® EP Semi-Fluid
November 5, 2008—Bel-Ray Co., Inc. is pleased to announce the introduction of Bel-Ray No-Tox® EP Semi-Fluid, a non-Newtonian gear fluid for use in the “clean” industries such as food, beverage, pharmaceutical and personal care products. Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Semi-Fluid provides good anti-wear, rust and oxidation protection, Extreme Pressure protection, as well as outstanding lubricity while carrying heavy loads. Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Semi-Fluid demonstrates excellent performance in heavily loaded gearboxes, gear reducers and heavily loaded bearings. It is not recommended for applications where a free flowing lubricant is required.
Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Gear Oil series is renamed Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Semi-Fluid series
Previous Product New Product
Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Gear Oil 80 (62410) = Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Semi-Fluid Light (62375)
Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Gear Oil 85 (63030) = Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Semi-Fluid Light (62375)
Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Gear Oil 90 (62330) = Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Semi-Fluid Light (62375)
Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Gear Oil 85/140 (62310) = Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Semi-Fluid Medium (62376)
Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Gear Oil 140 (62350) = Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Semi-Fluid Heavy (62377)
Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Gear Oil 250 (62370) = Bel-Ray No-Tox EP Semi-Fluid Heavy (62377)
• Falex EP Test, ASTM D3233 Non-seizure Load, 2500-lbf
• 4-Ball EP Test, ASTM D2783 Weld Load, 500-kg
• FZG Test, ASTM D5182 Stages, 12 Passed
• Available in three (3) grades, Light, Medium & Heavy. Base fluids meet ISO VG 220, 320 & 460
• Enclosed Gearboxes
• Gear Reducers
• Anti-Friction Bearings
• NSF H1 Registered: Use where incidental food contact may occur.
• Anti-Leak Formulation: Anti-leak properties seal gear drives against leakage providing housekeeping
and safety improvements.
• Extreme Pressure: Exceptional load carrying capabilities.
• Anti-Wear Performance: Thicker film provides better hydrodynamic protection between moving parts
reducing friction and wear.
• Broad Temperature Range: Useful temperature range -9ºC to 149ºC (15ºF to 300ºF).
• Reduces Operating Temperature: Extending component life and lubricant service interval.
• Kosher and Pareve Approved
Product Name Product No. NLGI Grade Former Product Name Equivalent
Light 62375 000 No-Tox EP Gear Oil 90 (62330)
Medium 62376 000 No-Tox EP Gear Oil 85/140 (62310)
Heavy 62377 000 No-Tox EP Gear Oil 140 (62350)