- FOOD GRADE
- MINERAL OIL
Molylube Open Gear & Rope Lubricant
Molylube Open Gear & Rope Lubricant is an extremely versatile, heavy-duty multi-service aerosol spray lubricant developed to easily lubricate open gears, chains and wire ropes. Molylube Open Gear & Rope Lubricant is made from Bel-Ray legacy open gear lubricant Molylube SF 100 Medium with proper solvents and propellants. Molylube Open Gear & Rope Lubricant provides excellent Extreme Pressure, anti-wear, water resistance and rust and corrosion protection under the tough conditions associated with mining and heavy industry.
- Draglines and shovels - open gears, bushings, plain bearings, rollers and rails, dipper sticks and handles, some propel mechanisms
- Mills and kilns - open gears
- Open gear and sliding surface priming lubricant
- General industrial open gears, pins and bushings, chains, wire ropes, cables, drive chains and sliding surfaces
- Multi-service capabilities – A single lubricant that can provide superior protection in a wide range of shovel and dragline applications from open gears to some walk mechanisms.
- Outstanding anti-wear properties – Eliminates wear on open gear applications, eliminate vibration and demonstrates outstanding EP performance with a weld load of 800 kg.
- Protection – Highly tenacious lubricant to ensure the lubricant adheres to the gear teeth which creates excellent resistance to throw off and slinging.
- Minimizes Waste – Lower lubrication costs, minimizes clean-up and disposal costs.
- Easily applied on hard to reach open gears